Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just the beginning!

I guess I have no more excuses for not starting my blog since I don't have school anymore, so here it is! Of course, don't expect any literary genius stuff right off the bat, or long lengthy reaches into my soul....I have a stack of magazines that have been waitng for me to graduate that is about 4 feet tall now, so they will take up much of my attention. Not to mention the many new cookbooks I have received and still haven't opened!

Now that I have free time, I will be able to finally start some of the projects that I have been wanting to get into, such as scrapbooking, sewing, crochet, and of course, more cooking! I am also getting back into my workout routine...I signed up for a 5k in January to give myself motivation and will look for a 10k to run probably sometime in March.

I am going to try and post at least once a week, so check back often, and let me know if I'm slacking!

3 comments:

MelBoe said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It looks good. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia said...

I was very excited to see your comment....no matter how long I work in the IT field, I am still amazed when "I" can actually make something happen!

Redblur63 said...

So, I have to go to Melanie's blog and read the comments you leave for her in order to find out you even HAVE a blog! I am so hurt!!! (not). Welcome to the blogging universe! I can't wait to see what you write next. Keep the posts coming and I'll link you to my page. See you at the happiest place on earth!