Thursday, November 29, 2007

The whole "audio/visual" thing!

Geez......I just attemped (Yvonne, I hope it worked!) to send some pictures to my girl...Yvonne, in Nola....I am hoping they reached her successfully; that is always a wonderment since I am, strangely enough, the most audio-visual challenged person you will probably come across.

As much as I am glad to be amongst the retired ranks of the Navy....there are so many facets of my life that still remain within, ever-reaching, trying to predict the future with much doubt. I know that it will still be another 2 months at least before I find out where me and Bill will be going to, since the CMC board won't adjourn until after sometime in January. Overseas would have been conveniently wonderful to happen, although I really don't know how good it would be for the child. I wish they would count all areas Middle East as a full sea duty tour so there would not be more pending separations...although I imagine I can endure anything as long as it's never 18 months long again.

No comments: