Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Catching up

Well, I've been dutifully told that I've been too lazy and it's time to update the blog. I really have been meaning to, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out anything exciting that has been blog-worthy in my life! I am still procrastinating on the scrapbook that I said I was really going to get to working on in my last blog. My vacation request was denied, so now that I am not going to be able to visit my honey in Bahrain, I suppose that will give me more time to do it. I have been told by the same honey that I need to get my Christmas pictures on my picture site so that he can finally see them....geez, it's only been three weeks! There is a three day weekend coming up in a couple of days, so maybe this time I can make it productive.

I took my dog to get groomed the other day...she had mats from chewing on her legs and try as they might, they couldn't save her fur....Now I'm afraid she's cold so I've been keeping her sweater on...I'll provide a picture after I get home! It's like playing with dolls all over again!

2 comments:

MelBoe said...

Sorry 'bout your plans. We'll make some scrapping plans in Feb, since we'll both be busy starting in March!

Redblur63 said...

Your three-day weekend ended on a great note! You give good party! Too bad other people didn't make it a priority--we had a fabulous time. Thank you so much for letting me rifle through your closet. I continue to get very positive feedback from MCBA about the dress for the Navy Ball! We really enjoyed visiting with you and Deon. You're such a great cook!