Sunday, December 2, 2007

I have the fever

Scrapbooking fever, that is!!! I thought I would get a few things to help me get started in this new little hobby....well, my ideal of "a few things" is probably very different than most! However, I did get some really cool stuff, got to spend the day hanging out with my close friend who helps me spend my money very well, and the boy didn't even act too awfully bad. And now I get to play with all of my new, cool stuff. I really meant it when I said, "She who dies with the most stuff wins."
I am starting with a page about my dog Skittles. After I finish it, I will put a picture of it on here for all to critique. I am guessing that I may go overboard at first and probably have too busy of pages, but after I get some done, I'm sure it will all come together.
Hmmm, what else...church was interesting this morning...the boy was in rare form and I was able to get my one armed workout trying to keep him in check. Then to rub salt on the wound, I took him to Super Wally World...that is always fun. Needless to say, I needed a big glass of wine when I got home!

3 comments:

MelBoe said...

I am available most evenings and weekends to help spend your money! I can't wait to come back over and play with your new toys!

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia said...

I am having so much fun playing...although I think I need to get rid of my obsession that I have to "learn" about it before I do it. I need to just jump in and start throwing stuff together and see what I like and don't...oh, the fear of uncontrolled chaos!

MelBoe said...

Uncontrolled chaos...isn't that the definition of your life? Or is it controlled chaos. Guess it depends on the day!